top of page
  • Writer's pictureGavin Kenny

HSE & Dublin City and County Pest Control

Updated: May 4

If you are living in council properties, or are being affected by vermin from public lands, the following information is for you.

Pest Control Service Dublin

The HSE provides a Pest Control Service for residents in Dublin City and County only. The HSE pest control team investigate and where necessary treat premises free of charge where rats are found and are deemed detrimental to health and wellbeing. If your request relates to any other pests including mice, bees, flies, wasps, foxes we are unable to help, contact

Please contact your local authority:

  • If you have an issue with rats seen on public land.

If you live in rented accommodation contact your landlord or local authority as treatment is the responsibility of the landowner.

Dublin City Council: 01 222 2222 or

Fingal County Council:

South Dublin County Council: 01 414 9000 or

Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council: 01 205 4700 or

If your email relates to rats associated with sewers/drains, please contact Irish Water

To contact the HSE Pest Control Service in the Dublin area only please email us at the address below.

Please provide your name, address, contact details and a description of the problem.

For requests for treatment in north Dublin:

For requests for treatment in south Dublin:

43 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We get phone calls every day, from home owners asking us if they have a rodent in their home. The client is not sure in most cases, as there is sometimes a faint smell, or they have found what they be

If you discover ants in you're home, you will probably want the services of a pest company. You may also want to try and have a go you're self, so keep reading. If you discover ants in you're home, an

Every day we get calls regarding pest issues, and up to thirty percent of these calls are based on home owners not sure if they have a pest ( rat or mouse) in their attic. If you hear a noise in you'r

bottom of page